We Can Come to You – In Person or Virtually
Would you like us to come to your centre to present a specific workshop, or deliver a customized E-learning workshop just for your staff? We are now offering four different options.
To access a complete list of ARCQE Workshop Offerings 2022-2023, please click HERE.
PD Funding is available to eligible registrants to cover the costs of all ARCQE workshop / conference registrations. For more details, please click HERE.
- All prices listed are for up to 30 participants; for larger groups of over 30 participants, additional charges will apply.
- Additional travel costs may apply to in-person services delivered in rural and small urban areas.
- All prices are subject to a 5% GST.
1. “Specialized Site Specific Workshop”
This option is best if you want an evening or single session workshop (3 Hours).
Regular Fee $875.50 RAP Cardholder Fee $772.50
2. “Specialized Professional Development Day”
This option is best if you are planning a Professional Development Day for your Staff. It consists of two Workshops of your choice. One will be presented in the morning and the other one in the afternoon. Both Workshops MUST be done in the same day (6 Hours).
Regular Fee $1,287.50 RAP Cardholder Fee $1,030
To purchase a RAP card, please click HERE.
3. “Meeting the Challenge Series”
Parts 1, 2 and 3 completed in one 8 hour session, or 3 sessions of three hours each.
Regular Fee $1,905.50 RAP Cardholder Fee $1,545
4. “Family Focused Series”
Choose any or all of ARCQE’s Family focused workshops to bring to your centre in condensed 90 minute sessions. Workshops include: Family Friendly Screening Tools, Supporting Father Involvement, Building Partnerships with Families, and Weaving Cultural Sensitivity (90 min.)
Regular Fee $437.75 RAP Cardholder Fee $386.25