Share Your Expertise with Other Professionals
Coaches & Mentors are energetic, knowledgeable early learning & care professionals that are passionate about sharing their expertise with other professionals. They have a minimum of 5 years practical experience as a Level III (or equivalent) serving children from birth – 12 years, as well as with experience with the accreditation process.
Become an ARCQE Mentor
ARCQE is always looking for energetic, knowledgeable early learning & care professionals that are passionate about sharing their expertise with other professionals. Currently ARCQE is seeking mentors & workshops presenters throughout Alberta.
Successful ARCQE Mentors are individuals with strong interpersonal and communication skills. They have experience in facilitation and/or supervision of others relative to Early Learning and Care front line practice, and/or administration. They have a minimum five 5 years practical experience serving children from birth – 12 years, they have deep knowledge and experience with accreditation, and they have Provincial Child Care Supervisor Certification (or equivalent).
For those interested in contracting as a Mentor Specialist, you will have 8 years experience or more as an administrator, in a supervisory capacity, or with specialized training, skills or knowledge to share.
This mentor is used as a resource to support on site practical strategies with programs in accreditation as well as programs such as child care, family child care, drop-in care, out of school care, preschools, headstart and others looking to enhance the quality of their overall program.
Mentor Generalists have:
- Experience working in a childcare centre
- Minimum of five years direct early learning experience
- Provincial Level 3 (supervisor) certification in Early Learning and Care or equivalent
- A passion for sharing their experiences with other early learning professionals
If you have an area of expertise, extensive experience or specialized training related to the education, health, inclusion or care of young children, you could be a mentor specialist.
Mentor Specialists may have:
- Unique knowledge and skills that could be shared with professionals and parents
- Experience in group presentation and facilitation
- A passion for sharing their unique cultural information
- In depth knowledge of Alberta’s childcare system
To apply for a Mentor with ARCQE, please submit your application form below.
Mentor Application Form
Mentor Application Form